*Please read all below information before contacting us**
We currently have a Male 11 month old Chocolate Lab at our shelter. If you are interested in adopting please see below the requirements in order to adopt. He has separation anxiety per the owner and is very vocal (he is vocal here at the shelter as well) Please do not call the shelter requesting more information. Everything will be completed through email. the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
* needs a home where the dog will receive a lot of exercise
* needs obedience training
* No small children
*Please email letting us know why your home would be the best fit for this dog
* At this time did ok with a smaller dog during play
* Email us at email@example.com if you can provide the above information.
If you are interested in adopting this featured pet, you must come to the facility and meet the animal. Once you have decided to adopt, you will complete all or most of the paperwork, including payment, online.
At the current time, an appointment is required on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday before coming to see any of our adoptable pets . You may do so by calling 407-742-8000 .
Location: 3910 Old Canoe Creek Rd, St Cloud, FL 34769
Phone Number: 407-742-8000
Fax number: 407-891-1290
Interested in fostering this animal?
Mondays: 12:00 – 4:45*
Tuesdays: 10:00 – 4:45*
Wednesdays: 10:00 – 5:45
Thursdays: 10:00 – 4:45*
Fridays: 10:00 – 4:45*
Saturdays: 10:00 – 3:15
Mondays: 8:00 – 4:45
Tuesdays: 8:00 – 4:45
Wednesdays: 8:00 – 5:45
Thursdays: 8:00 – 4:45
Fridays: 8:00 – 4:45
Saturdays: 8:00 – 3:15
* Monday, Tuesday Thursday and Friday adoptions by appointment only; call 407-742-8000.
Appointments to view adoptable pets stop 25 minutes before closing time.
All dog and cat adoptions include:
first set of shots for the pet and
the first pet license.
For payment, we accept cash, check or Master Card, Discover and Visa credit and debit cards.
Regular adoption fees:
Small animals: $10
* Livestock will also require a home visit prior to adoption. Space, facilities, and knowledge of the species are required. An appointment is required to view livestock for possible adoption.